As 2020 draws to a close, I would like to reflect on everything the FourSeasons team has achieved and overcome during this remarkable year. Since becoming Managing Director at the end of 2017, I have felt proud and grateful to watch FourSeasons become more strategic, driven, and diverse.
In 2020, hard work brought us even closer to achieving our vision of becoming the number one, preferred commercial HVAC provider in the Tennessee Valley region. Here are just a few ways this fantastic team facilitated growth and executed our mission in 2020:
- Despite global economic challenges, FourSeasons grew our market share, surpassed our revenue goals, and built new partnerships in our industry throughout the year.
- Our team became more diverse and skilled as we increased our team by 48% in just a few months. We look forward to hiring even more new talent in 2021.
- In August, Inc. Magazine announced that FourSeasons is among the 5,000 fastest-growing companies in the United States.
- Our custom unit ventilator brand, RevolutionAire, expanded into a separate manufacturing facility. The additional space helped us streamline production and increase output.
- We also opened a new office location in Nashville, allowing our widespread team to better meet the needs of customers and job sites throughout the area.
- We expanded our mechanical contracting capabilities, specifically in the plumbing sector. Combining scopes on our projects made our crews more competitive and prepared for future projects.
- Although COVID-19 separated our team often, working remotely helped us adopt new technology into our workflow and made us more effective communicators.
- Finally, we had the privilege of renovating and constructing multiple Tennessee schools and state park facilities. Supporting local communities is part of our mission, and we feel honored that our work benefits the growth of Tennessee as a whole.
These few highlights cannot illustrate the many little victories and challenges we encounter every day. At FourSeasons, every email sent and every bolt fastened makes a difference. Thank you to each of our team members and collaborators for your dedication and flexibility throughout this tumultuous year. I look forward to learning, growing, and furthering the strength of our team in 2021!