Join the FourSeasons family and experience a winning culture and growing team. Here at FourSeasons, we are looking to add talent that wants to push the bounds and figure out new and innovative ways to build our brand, increase our quality, and create a culture that retains our people long-term.
The Marketing Strategist will be a key component for the smooth operation of the marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company. The Marketing Strategist responsibilities include assisting in developing marketing strategies, organizing campaigns, owning social platforms, and helping to drive business growth and visibility. In all marketing strategy and implementation, the Marketing Strategist should keep a keen focus the FourSeasons Core Values by continuously working and operating proactively with integrity, accountability, and agility; in a client-focused and team-oriented manner.
- Assist in the development of the overall marketing strategy and plans.
- Create innovative, eye-catching marketing materials for Service, Sales, Shop, HR, and other departments, as necessary, to help continue building the FourSeasons and RevolutionAire brands.
- Proactively envision and collaborate on new marketing strategies and long-term, creative design with leadership team to remain cutting edge and in line with our core values.
- Experience in the creation of and support in various marketing areas including social media, web page development, written communications, and other digital and print design.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to maintain multiple projects and priorities at once.
- High competence and passion in written communications and overall design.
- Ability to work autonomously and as a team player.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support all efforts of marketing and design across the company including, but not limited to, managing all social media platforms, blog posts, web pages, and owning the design of internal marketing designs such as banners, graphics, logos, etc.
- Create and maintain all print marketing materials including, but not limited to, brochures, customer-facing stationery for invoices and proposals, recruitment materials, case studies, etc.
- Collaborate with leadership team to discuss innovative marketing strategies, enhanced visuals, and other ways to continue to build the FourSeasons brand.
- Organize and maintain all marketing files and documents on various platforms.
- Own the weekly Marketing meetings with the leadership team, owning the agenda and task lists for short- and long-term goals. Ensure that goals and tasks are being met consistently and on time.
- Liaise with internal and external vendors to setup photography sessions, marketing campaigns, team member events, etc.
- Partner with the leadership team to develop and execute various marketing campaigns and internal events through sales calls, customer gifting, creation of themed invitations, etc.
- Design, order, track, and organize promotional materials and company apparel. Assist with the delivery of marketing materials to customers, vendors, etc., as needed.
- Own the registration for and preparation in attending various trade shows and contests.
- Coordinate and schedule vinyl installation for company fleet, as needed.
- Create and maintain internal and external communications in partnership with the Executive Assistant. Prepare and present promotional presentations.
- Research new project areas to create site-specific marketing materials, as needed.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Compensation & Benefits
- Pay ranges from $40,000 to $55,000, based upon experience.
- Monthly bonus after initial waiting period.
- Fully paid medical, dental, and health benefits for team member.
- Flexible Spending Account with employer contribution.
- Boot, tool, and clothing allowance.
- Family-oriented, team-focused culture.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Social media marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- developing written marketing communications: 2 years (Preferred)
- marketing design: 2 years (Preferred)