The Safety Manager will develop, manage, roll out, and maintain all safety-related programs to ensure a safe, reliable, and accident-free work environment. The Safety Manager will monitor and evaluate these programs to ensure compliance with all OSHA, federal, state, and local regulations at every FourSeasons, Inc. location and jobsite. They will also work with all departments to analyze various situations and recommend safety-related improvements after management approval.
At all times, show a respect for FourSeasons, Inc. Uphold the Mission and Vision Statements and maintain a high standard in all work you complete.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Construction experience of at least 3 years, preferred.
- OSHA knowledge and understanding, certification/s a huge plus.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and execute health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines. Create programs such as company policies, investigate in cases of accidents, and implement post-injury follow up procedures for workers.
- Create and enforce policies to establish a culture of health and safety. Own the communications needed to ensure the teams are knowledgeable of policies and expectations.
- Ensure complete compliance and overarching team understanding of OSHA regulations and standards, including guidance on handling OSHA compliance, inspections, and citations. Complete all necessary annual OSHA 300 paperwork and filing. Develop and present on health and safety awareness, issues, and statistics both internally and externally.
- Evaluate practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law.
- Maintain logistics of all necessary PPE (safety glasses, masks, hearing protection, hard hats, etc.). Ensure that PPE is stocked, ensure all necessary team members have received the appropriate PPE, etc.
- Other duties as listed in the full job description and as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time