Join the FourSeason’s Team!
Join the FourSeasons, Inc. Team!
Fill out the form below to apply
FourSeasons, Inc. is always seeking new talent. If you’re a motivated professional that believes in integrity and doing quality work while working collectively with like-minded individuals as a team member, we would love to meet you. Simply fill out the form at the bottom of the page to start a conversation with our HR team.
FourSeasons, Inc. is a wonderful place to work with a great workplace environment and a close-knit company culture.
We provide the following benefit programs to eligible team members:
- Income Sharing Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Health Spending Account
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
Explore our career opportunities below and on our Indeed page.
Superintendent (Knoxville, Nashville)
The Project Superintendent manages field operations on assigned projects to maintain quality, customer relations/communication, schedule, and profitability. They are accountable for quality installation of the project and staying within the project schedule given to the customer. As a crucial participant in the relationship with the company, other contractors, and the client, the Project Superintendent is a key role as a coordinating manager and client interface. Being the day-to-day face of many of projects, the Project Superintendent should keep a keen focus the FourSeasons Core Values by continuously working and operating proactively with integrity, accountability, and agility; in a client-focused and team-oriented manner.
- Keep the Project Manager up to speed on the project by submitting a detailed Daily Log with minimum 1 photo each day as well as a Daily Job Sheet.
- Complete and submit weekly Safety inspection of site & team.
- Conduct Toolbox Talks and inventory Project Box on weekly basis, partnering with the Safety Manager and Project team for appropriate topics and materials.
- Complete Observations and Punchlist items, in a timely manner as advised by Project Manager.
- Schedule, coordinate, and supervise all project work & deliveries.
- Maintain housekeeping & guard against theft of tools and equipment as much as possible.
- Retain and submit in all receipts, packing slips, contracts, and invoices on weekly basis.
- Be the project subject matter expert and available to Project Manager, subcontractors, and all team members for questions and to provide updates.
- 8+ years of mechanical experience required. 5+ years of leading a mechanical jobsite preferred. HVAC specific experience a plus.
- Expectation of general project familiarity in 2 weeks including knowledge of stakeholders, crew, basic scope, basic schedule, and location.
Expertise in 4 weeks of near exact knowledge of schedule (several weeks out as well, as phases) and high familiarity of project locations, equipment specifications, etc.
- Perform superintendent duties at up to 3 active job sites, as needed and directed by Project Manager.
- Review project schedule daily and communicate impacts/timelines with team and PM, as needed.
- Provide detailed reports and communicate effectively on progress to Project Managers, engineers, etc.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Operate company vehicles and handle company property responsibly and with care.
- Generally expected to assist the installers when needed and at discretion if supervisory duties are taken care of. Supervisor first, team player second.
- Utilize company provided iPad on a daily basis for all log entry and project tracking.
- Act as the primary company point of contact for any project assigned to, answering questions, and providing key information when requested by Project Manager, General Contractor, customer, etc.
- Maintain the project schedule to ensure timely completion of the project. Communicate daily with the Project Manager, relaying any potential and upcoming scheduling issues.
- Ensure the project is operating in strict accordance with plans, specifications, and codes.
- Ensure that subcontractors are fully executing contracted scope of work.
- Coordinate with team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules including subcontractors, material, equipment, etc.
- Communicate with project team regarding all ASI’s, RFI’s, and material submittals.
- Ensure that project is maintained in a clean and organized manner including but not limited to the marshalling / laydown yard, toolboxes, tool locations, etc.
- Gather details, sketch up, and communicate with the Project Manager for fabrication orders.
- Identify potential conflicts and communicate to project team for resolution; provide direction to resolve issues amongst subcontractors & vendors.
- Review, verify, and approve subcontractor, and/or temporary labor time sheets.
- Implement and maintain the safety program and goals, partnering with the Safety Manager as needed.
- Attend project meetings and document any noteworthy details. Connect with and update the Project Manager, as needed.
- Conduct daily morning huddles to kick off the day, with all on-site workman and subcontractors.
- Conduct weekly Toolbox Talk safety meetings with team, including subcontractors, to ensure safety and understanding of protocols and safety expectations.
- Perform a weekly audit in ProCore, our Project Management software.
- Partner with the Project Manager at least weekly to provide a project update, communicating as frequently as possible to ensure project effectiveness.
- Conduct project site safety walk-throughs daily, ensuring both team member safety as well as hedging against theft of high dollar value items and tools.
- Other duties as assigned by Project Manager to ensure the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the project.
Sheet Metal Foreman (Nashville)
The Foreman will support the Superintendent on a job or multiple jobs to do the installation of HVAC units. VRF and sheet metal experience are preferred. The Foreman should always focus on supporting the install teams by following the FourSeasons Core Values. The Foreman should continuously be working and operating proactively with integrity, accountability, and agility; in a client-focused and team-oriented manner.
- Lead the install team under the direction of the Superintendent and Project Managers to ensure the project is operating as smoothly as possible.
- Ensure safety of teams and quality of work throughout the project.
- Work to ensure all deadlines are being met.
- Remove obstacles for the team, when possible, partnering with leadership with needed.
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years in HVAC or mechanical field required.
- Experience managing installation crews.
- Experience working with VRF systems and/or sheet metal.
- Experience with HVAC duct configurations and the airflow impact.
- Understand submittal data and blueprints.
- Comprehension of equipment installation and operations manuals.
- Experience with sheet metal and flexible duct systems.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Must be customer service oriented with a positive “can do” attitude.
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot problems.
- Desire to perform beyond the mandatory job requirements.
- Ability to follow proper safety techniques.
- Committed to personal integrity and looking for long-term growth.
- Reliable transportation.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Plan, lead, organize, control, and perform sheet metal and HVAC installations.
- Review blueprints and job specifications.
- Assist with scheduling and overseeing work projects; and complies with all code requirements and inspections.
- Prepare work records and inventory of tools, equipment, and materials.
- Work with Building Inspectors in a positive and professional manner.
- Participate in project site meetings and final project evaluations.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by following OSHA regulations.
- Assist in the development of field employee training to include proper safety standards and practices.
- Perform other duties/tasks as required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
Sheet Metal Fabricator (Knoxville)
The Shop Fabricator is responsible for supporting the Shop team and processes. This role will assist with fabricating, assembling, installing, and repairing sheet metal products and equipment, such as ducts, control boxes, drain pans, curbs, and other various fabrications. The Sheet Metal Shop Fabricator should work to embody the FourSeasons Core Values by continuously working and operating proactively with integrity, accountability, and agility; in a client-focused and team-oriented manner.
- Assist in the sheet metal process following specific project requirements such as scope, assembly sequences, or required methods or materials, using blueprints, drawings, or written or verbal instructions.
- Ensure all working projects are being completed on time and within the appropriate specifications. Partner with the Lead Sheet Metal Fabricator when further instruction or material reorder needs to occur.
- Provide excellent customer service, consistent communication, and time management.
- Maintain an organized and effective working environment to best support the estimating team to help ensure overall efficiency and effective communication from the department.
- 1– 3 years of experience working in a sheet metal or other type of fabrication shop required. Experience welding using MIG, TIG, SMAW, oxygen/acetylene, and brazing processes strongly preferred.
- General shop certifications such as forklift preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License and a clean driving record a plus.
- Knowledge of the work hazards and safety requirements for welding and metal fabrication, including the proper use and care of tools and equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, schematics, and rough sketches.
- Ability to be a team-player, consistently working to provide exceptional support to the Shop team.
- Consistently work with respect to the Company’s core values and mission, working to support the end customer and team as effectively as possible.
- Ability to walk, stand, crawl, climb, and kneel consistently throughout the workday. Ability to lift and carry up to sixty pounds unassisted.
Roles & Responsibilities
Set up and assist in operating fabricating machines to cut, bend, and straighten sheet metal; shaping or forming metal; operating soldering and welding equipment to join sheet metal parts; or inspecting, assembling, and smoothing seams and joints of burred surfaces.
Assist with drawing plans for ductwork and fabrications.
Assist with programing plasma machine to cut out fabrication pieces, as needed, cutting by hand, when needed.
Select gauges and types of sheet metal, according to product specifications.
Inspect individual parts, assemblies, or installations, using measuring instruments, such as calipers, scales, or micrometers.
Operate machines to cut, shape, and form sheet metal including roller, roto-die, shear, punch press, hand brake, weighting machine, plasma cutters, and others.
Drill and punch holes in metal, for electrical components, screws, bolts, or rivets.
Fasten seams and joints together with welds, bolts, cement, rivets, solder, caulks, metal drive clips, and bonds to assemble components into products or to repair sheet metal items.
Trim, file, grind, deburr, buff, and smooth surfaces, seams, and joints of assembled parts, using hand tools and portable power tools.
Insulate ductwork using glue & pinspotter.
Complete quality checks of produced pieces for accuracy.
Maintain equipment, making repairs and modifications when necessary.
Train and supervise new team members or apprentices for accurate, productive, and safe work.
Provide guidance and direction to apprentices, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
Operate, maneuver, navigate, or drive vehicles or mechanized equipment, such as forklifts, passenger vehicles, bobcats, or various lifts.
Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
Develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
Communicate with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, vendors, and other external sources.
Keep track of inventory levels in the shop so supplies are always available; report any needed items to Purchasing for reorder.
When teams play together like a well-oiled machine, they can be unstoppable. And that’s how they win…as a team. The culture at FourSeasons Inc. is rooted in mutual respect, integrity, quality workmanship, effort, teamwork and results. Follow us on social media to see our projects, our teams in action and to learn more about the culture that makes FourSeasons a Knoxville News Sentinel Top Workplace Award winner year after year.
Though we’re based in Knoxville, our current worksites are located throughout the state. We’re always looking for new talent in the Nashville area and beyond as well as Knoxville. You don’t have to be a Knoxville resident to work for us.